Fecha actual 21 Nov 2017 10:13

Todos los horarios son UTC + 1 hora [ DST ]

Responder al tema  [ 11 mensajes ] 
Autor Mensaje
 Asunto: envirocare
NotaPublicado: 24 Sep 2010 09:13 

Mas productos biodegradables para el ecodetail.
Aqui os presento un champu y una cera.

Citar:
Envirocare Enviro-Wash Ezyme Based Car Shampoo Super Concentrated – Biodegradable

Price & Availablilty:
£10.95 for 32fl oz which is almost 950ml. Available online from www.i4detailing.co.uk

Used on:
VW Golf Shadow Blue. Used in both bucket and through foam lance.

Manufacturer's Product Information & Instructions:

* Keep The Earth Clean & Green
* Streak Free Formula
* Will Not Strip Wax
* Clean Deep Shine
* Non Toxic, Biodegradable
* Removes Tough Vehicle Grime

This unique product is designed to reduce ground pollution. Enzyme technology digests petroleum based contaminants when rinsed off vehicles.

A thick, high concentrated car wash achieves 30 washes per bottle. Leaves vehicles clean and streak free. Will not harm previously waxed or sealed finishes. Rinses freely leaving a residue free, gloss finish.

This enviromentally friendly car wash contains no solvents, voc's, acids, butyl or phenols and is biodegrable.

What I must note is that there is not an actual suggested ratio, and the bottle itself suggests 1-2fl oz, without giving a quantity of water.

Packaging:
The packaging is nice and clean, very refreshing looking. This image fits in with the idea of environmentally friendly car cleaning products.
Imagen
Imagen
Contains a measuring resevoir which is a cracking addition to any shampoo bottle.
Appearance & Fragrance:
A gloopy green liquid is contained inside. It does not have any notable fragrance.

Cutting & Cleaning Power:
Through the lance this shampoo provided great cleaning power for light dirt. A small amount was used in the bottle topped up with water and thick foam was produced. This clung to the car very well and once rinsed had taken the lighter dirt with it.

FOAM:
Imagen
Imagen
RINSED:
Imagen
Imagen
This cleaning power is seconded when used with a mitt as it cuts through the remaining dirt on the car with absolute ease whilst gliding seamlessly across the surface. Note the picture below with the dirt trail from the rear badge and the after – this required very little agitation and the dirt was gone.

In the bucket:
Imagen
At the tailgate badge:
Imagen
Imagen
Ease Of Use:
The useful packaging contains a measuring reservoir which is utilised to give the correct amount of product for your wash bucket. This adds an ease of use dimension as it allows you to pour exactly what you need and waste no product. Although this may take some figuring out as dilution ratios are not listed.
Once in the bucket the product foams nicely and provides lubrication on the surface which is second to none. The mitt simply glided over the paintwork. Overall I would say this product is extremely easy to use.

Finish:
Following rinsing off and drying with a MF towel the paint was left looking fresh and just waxed. The shampoo left the car looking nice and slick for minimal effort – as can be seen in the photos below.

Conclusion:
This shampoo is a great addition to any collection. The shampoo performs great through the lance leaving a clingy foam which dwells for a good time period and in the bucket it products a nice sud filled lubricated solution. The solution glides excellently across the surface of the paint when used with a mitt and also provides brilliant cleaning power – cutting through grease and grime without a problem.
I have noted that the product does not provide great value for money but the unique selling point comes within the products environmentally friendly nature. As such it may be of interest to those who are more conscious about the damage that their car cleaning chemicals may be doing to the environment.

The cutting and cleaning power is on par with the hard hitters in the market and provides excellent ability to cut through the dirt left on the surface of the car with absolute ease.

Overall this product does its job well and I would consider it to be up there with other shampoos which I have used. It left a great finish once dried and left the car looking freshly waxed. Lets tale a quick look again at what the manufacturer blurb claims:
* Keep The Earth Clean & Green - CHECK
* Streak Free Formula - CHECK
* Will Not Strip Wax - CHECK - plenty protection was still evident.
* Clean Deep Shine - CHECK
* Non Toxic, Biodegradable - CHECK
* Removes Tough Vehicle Grime - Poviding it isn't baken on flies - CHECK
So yeah it lives up to the claims in my eyes.

I wouldn’t say it has anything over any other shampoos I have tried on the market; however that is not to say I don’t recommend this. If you are looking for a shampoo for your weekly wash which provides great cleaning power and lubricated without any chemicals harmful to the environment then this is for you. If you are looking for a shampoo to use with daily valets them perhaps this is not for you as it is so far not sold in bulk. It is a shampoo which I will definitely add to my arsenal for my weekly maintenance wash.
The reason for the 79% was due to this product being above average however it does not blow any others out the water. I would still consider it to be a very wise buy if you are after a new, fresh shampoo.

Thank you to Matt @ i4detailing for supplying this product for reviewing. If you are interested in purchasing this, please visit: www.i4detailing.co.uk

Asunto: Re: envirocare
NotaPublicado: 24 Sep 2010 09:33 

Me llama la atención el bote del champú, así seguro que se puede medir bien.

Además si no entiendo mal, puede usarse tanto para foam como con cubo.

Solo quedaría probarlo...

NotaPublicado: 24 Sep 2010 10:16 

Ahora el sellante:
Citar:
Envirocare Polymer Sealant Enviro Wax

Price & Availablilty:

£10.95 (incl VAT) 12 FL OZ (US)

Available from Matt at i4detailing;
http://i4detailing.co.uk/acatalog/En...iro-Wax_1.html

Used on:

Volvo S40 in Flint Grey

• Keep The Earth Clean & Green
• Safe On Clear Coat
• Contains Carnauba
• No VOC's
• Biodegradable
• Smooths Rough Paint

An outstanding polish and wax formula that safely removes light contaminants, oxidation and blemishes to smooth out the painted surface.

Enviro-Wax is a unique blend of polymers that forms a durable protective coating and deep shine.

This product is compatible with EnviroCare Spray Detailer and will not be removed with Enviro-Wash under normal conditions.

Packaging:

The bottle is a different shape to the majority you see in the detailing world but more importantly it is labelled clearly and straight to the point as with the rest of their range.
Imagen
Imagen
Appearance & Fragrance:

After many sniffs, and almost getting the wax on my nose their is virtually no scent at all so not much to report here however the liquid is a very 'green' green and relatively thick so hopefully should spread nicely and go along way.

Usually for a wax/sealant cutting and cleaning power does not apply however for this product it is slightly different, I would call this sealant an AIO (All In One) as during the test I found it to mask light scratches which I have tried to capture in the image below and gives the paintwork a very smooth to touch feel which was noticeably different. This impressed me as it definately ‘enhances’ the finish not merely protects the shine from polishing as most LSP’s (Last Step Products) do.

As you can see in the image below the light scratch on the rear bumper is much less noticeable and this is one point that impresses me with this product.
Imagen
Imagen
Ease Of Use:

The bottle top is similar to some of the bottle tops Dodo Juice use and this makes it easy to squeeze a small amount of the sealant onto your applicator pad.
Imagen
Imagen
Firstly I used a dry applicator to apply the sealant and the product spreads well and smoothly onto the paintwork, I found that 1 - 2 pea sized blobs was plenty for a panel, obviously dependent on size. I used circular motions with slight pressure to work the product in as it is more an AIO.
However with a dampened application application is made just that little bit easier to give a nice thin and even coat.
For removal I left the product for around 5 minutes and on removal I found it a little difficult, not hard but definately required a bit more buffing that I would like, so after trying it out on a few panels I found you should work panel by panel. Its was then easier to remove but not the easiest therefore I feel it doesnt quite live up to its ‘removes easily and no hard rubbing’ claims.
Imagen

Not the easiest to remove but a nice gloss after

Imagen

Finish:

The finish did impress me, for the test I have only applied one coat but for me there was a noticeable difference in the finish. The paintwork looks wet and glossy, a bit like an extra clear coat so a likeness to FK1000p in looks in my opinion. To touch the finish is much smoother and some light scratches masked so on the whole it is very hard to fault the finish.

Also note the alloys and tyres were cleaned with their wheel cleaner also as previously reviewed.

Imagen
Imagen
Imagen
Imagen
Imagen
Imagen

Very slick and glossy

Imagen

Durability:

On the front of the bottle it states ‘lasts up to one year’ I am skeptical to this statement however this is what a review is for so the maximum durability will be tested so updates to follow. You just may have to wait a long time for the test to finish!

Value:

Priced at £10.95 I do feel this is great value for what you get and more so if the durability is extremely good. At this price it is cheaper than many other products but it delivers a very nice finish which would be difficult to beat.

Overall DW Rating: 70% (Subject to durability)

Conclusion:

Overall the product is good but not outstanding, I feel it doesnt quite live up to its claims of ‘removes easily’ as I found it not as easy as many other products I have tried, so for me this is where it falls down. But in terms of the finish it definately came up trumps, the pictures dont fully do the product justice as the lighting was poor due to the weather but its visibly slick. At this price it is a product worth trying and the score could improve if its durability impresses.

Imagen
Imagen
Thank you to Matt @ i4detailing for supplying this product for reviewing. If you are interested in purchasing this, please visit: www.i4detailing.co.uk

NotaPublicado: 24 Sep 2010 10:20 

Muy buen acabado el sellante!

Me llama la atención que sean "ecológicos" y que tenga componentes destilados del petróleo.....me parece que muy ecológico el petróleo no es.

NotaPublicado: 24 Sep 2010 10:32 

P/\BLO escribió:
Muy buen acabado el sellante!

Me llama la atención que sean "ecológicos" y que tenga componentes destilados del petróleo.....me parece que muy ecológico el petróleo no es.

Muchas veces venden ecológico ya que hay que cumplir normativas de productos químicos, y si no contaminan, ... ponen la etiqueta de ecológico. Piensa que el petroleo si es muy contaminante, pero es un destilado del petroleo. Según a que temperatura se haga el destilado, se obtiene un producto distinto, piensa en el gasoil y la gasolina, uno es más inflamable que otro, la gasolina, ya que el gasoil es aceitoso y por eso se puede hacer biodiesel a partir de aceite de girasol,... y gasolina a partir de alcohol que se suele obtener de hidratos de carbono que sufren una fermentación alcohólica (todo esto un poco a lo bestia). Pese a todo, no tiene el pictograma de inflamable o extremadamente inflamable como puede llevar un desodorante en spray, por lo que su punto de inflamación es relativamente alto.

Como siempre, otra buena aportación al foro de Pascual : thumbs : .

Saludos.

NotaPublicado: 24 Sep 2010 10:40 

Estos productos al igual que otros miles, aprovechan para ponerse la medallita de ecologicos solo porque son "biodegradables" nada mas, con esto no quiere decir que sean biologicos y hechos con componentes naturales e inocuos.

NotaPublicado: 24 Sep 2010 10:46 

Ok, entendido! :wink:

Por cierto, muchas gracias por todos tus aportes calinsanchez, así aprendemos de nuevos productos!
: thumbs :

NotaPublicado: 24 Sep 2010 11:39 

Me alegro que os gusten. Seguire publicando mas de esta marca, parece ser que tienen de todo

NotaPublicado: 24 Sep 2010 12:06 

Llantas
Citar:
Price & Availablilty:

£10.95 (incl VAT) 24 FL OZ US / 709ml
Available from Mat at i4detailing.co.uk, also don’t forget the discount code!

http://i4detailing.co.uk/acatalog/En...Cleaner_1.html

Used on:

Volvo S40

• Keep The Earth Clean & Green
• Safe on All Metals
• Safe on Chrome
• No Residue
• No Butyl or Phenols
• Non Corrosive
• No Acids

Scrub free, non-acidic cleaner effortlessly loosens brake dust and grime.

Strong enough to degrease engines and wheels but gentle enough to be used on interior fabrics and carpet.

Can be diluted for milder cleaning tasks or used in full concentration for tougher stains. Will not corrode metals and safe on all surfaces including chrome, rubber, upholstery fabrics, carpet and vinyl.

This environmentally friendly degreaser contains no solvents, VOC's, acids, butyl or phenols and is fully biodegradable.

Packaging:

The packaging for the bottle is clear and easy to read and straight to point telling you the facts about the product. The bottle is ergonomically designed and fits nicely into your hand, the sprayer feels sturdy and of good quality which is very important when using a wheel cleaner as you need something that is up to the job and comfortable to use.
Imagen
Imagen
Appearance & Fragrance:

The liquid is just like water and an eco-friendly coloured green which ties in with the brand name and branding that goes with it.

The fragrance is similar to marzipan, it is pleasant and not too overpowering. Much nicer to smell than many other wheel cleaners so this is a definate plus point.

This for me is where the product excels, as you can see from the photos the alloys were particularly filthy with plenty of brake dust to test on. For the first alloy (front drivers side) I simply sprayed on liberally all over the alloy and tyre and waited 2-3 minutes for it to work its magic and then pressure rinsed off. Now as shown you can see that after a rinse the alloys are very presentable, not 100% but for a quick clean... no splattered arms and face, no agitation this certain impresses. Obviously a pressure washer can remove grime without any cleaners but there is no protection on these alloys and the brake dust was fairly stubborn so for me the cleaning power is extremely good.

Befores
Imagen
Imagen

'Spray setting'

Imagen

Spray liberally over tyre and alloy

Imagen

'Stream setting'

Imagen

Allow to dwell for 2-3 mintues, but do not let it dry on

Imagen

Imagen

And rinse

Imagen

Leaving a much cleaner alloy and very presentable but not 100% 'scrub free'
Imagen

Next I sprayed the cleaner on again (front passenger side) but this time I agitated with an envy brush for the wheel face and tyre and then used the ValetPro Long Reach Wheel Brush for the backs (which has already been reviewed by me and the team). Always remember to rinse the alloy first before applying the wheel cleaner and then agitating as this reduces the chances of inducing scratches.

Cutting through the brake dust and grime

Imagen
Imagen
Imagen

And rinse again

Imagen

By using the selection of brushes it made extremely light work of the baked on brake dust which can be seen by the images.
Then on rinsing you can clearly see the grime coming off the tyre.

Ease Of Use:

Very very easy!
As stated on the bottle the ‘No Scrub’ quote is true as a high percentage of the grime was removed, however I would recommend agitating for getting a squeaky clean alloy and for me, to clean the tyres you have to agitate otherwise your not going to have a perfectly clean base for your tyre dressing therefore you wont get as much longevity from it.
The cleaner quickly broke down the grime and lifted it away which meant I got round all the alloys extremely quickly, this is a great bonus when your short for time and especially now the weather is more ominous.

Also it is worth noting that the sprayer is extremely good, no leaks and gives two settings ‘spray’ and ‘stream’, personally I would just stick to ‘spray’ as this makes the product more economical and go further, especially at the price. But the stream setting is handy for spraying the backs and in between the alloy and brake caliper.

Finish:

With the no scrub approach the finish is adequate but not up to the standard of a lot of us on here so agitation is needed, but after this the finish is perfectly clean so nothing else to report here.

The picture below is after the alloys and tyres were dried and no tyre dressing applied just a perfectly clean tyre and alloy, much better!

Imagen
Durability:

N/A

Value:

For me this is where the cleaner falls down. Priced at £10.95 it is not the cheapest in the market so for the money it has to do something a bit extra. It cleans the alloys extremely well and is 100% safe but their are many products that do this in its product market. However its main USP is that it is environmentally friendly which for some people out there is a massive plus point and given how friendly it is, it does a cracking job at cleaning filthy alloys that can need strong chemical cleaners.

Overall DW Rating: 80%

Conclusion:

On the whole this is a very good product, it is safe on all wheels, ‘green’, cleans with ease and the bottle is comfortable to hold in the hand whilst using it. However I feel it doesn’t live up to the claim ‘no scrub’, yes it does clean impressively, however for nearly all of you out there I expect you will still want to use a brush too to make sure their spotless; then also factoring in the price it makes for a relatively expensive product. For the one set of alloys I used from where photographed for showing off the product to just above the top of the label, but that is just the neck of the bottle so I suspect you could clean another 7 sets of alloys with this cleaner, and it is also worth remembering it can be diluted down if the alloys are not too bad. Overall I feel the score reflects these points but still shows that is a great product.

NotaPublicado: 24 Sep 2010 17:35 

Le toca el turno al Finish detailer:

Citar:
Price & Availablilty:

£10.95 for 24 fl. oz From www.i4detailing.co.uk

Used on:

Renault Clio with metallic blue paintwork.

* Keep The Earth Clean & Green
* Spray & Wipe Formula
* Streak Free Cleaning
* Deep Carnauba Shine
* Removes Waterspots
* Carnauba Protection
* Repels Dust

A quick and easy spray wax that leaves a wet look finish. This product dries instantly to an anti-static anti-streak and ant-fingerprint finish.

Non-Silicone, non-wax and body shop safe; Spray Detailer works fast on all painted, clear-coat, plastic, metal, vinyl, glass and rubber surfaces.

No VOC's solvents(para quien no sepa que es el VOC, es el indice de volatilidad, es decir que se evapora) and completely biodegradeable.

Packaging:
Imagen
Imagen

The bottle supplied is larger than the normal QD being of 24oz (750ml) (QDs are typically around 16oz, or 500ml size) and comes with the usual 'Off/Spray/Off/Stream' trigger. In use no leaks or dripping occurred

Appearance & Fragrance:

Water thin consistancy. Fragrance is hard to pinpoint - very pleasant but not immediately identifiable as being likened to anything.

As the product claims to have cleaning ability, I didn't wash the rear screen with the rest of the car and left it with the accumulated waterspots, dust and general dirt from driving. That is not really too visible on the picture here, but in reality it was fairly dirty.

Imagen

I sprayed quite a generous amount on this time and more than I used on the side glass (that had been washed prior to application), to provide some additional lubricant and volume of liquid to help lift and suspend the dirt off the glass.

Imagen

This dirt was easily removed and excess product was absorbed into the towel with ease, even though the sun was out, the glass was fairly warm and so helping in this respect, from experience I could still establish this was a product that wouldn't require chasing and endless rubbing to remove from a surface or to get rid of any smearing.

Imagen

Ease Of Use:

After a good shake, although the contents don't seperate when left standing, a couple of trigger pulls were sprayed onto an area of the panel.

On about a quarter of the bonnet:

Imagen

As per instructions and par for the course with the majority of QDs, the product was spread around with one microfibre until all of the work area was covered and the film of product was just beginning to be 'dried' off the surface, then switch to a new towel and buffed until it was completely dry and slick feeling - both towels were simply non branded 70:30 split MFs, so nothing specially absorbant.

The result was a slick, silky smooth feel under the dry MF and in this respect it's pretty difficult to differentiate between this and a lot of very capable QDs on the market today that are similar to this one. Only the fully synthetic non wax QDs feel slicker than this but then they don't offer any protection boost claims.

The bonnet after drying/buffing from one angle into the sun:

Imagen

And from the other with the sun behind me:

Imagen

A product that immediately sprang to mind when using this was the Britemax #6S (that I've reviewed in here before and really rated highly), and in all honesty, this is just as good. In fact if both were supplied in unlabled bottles for evaluation, only the differring smell would betray their origins to me in terms of use.

Finish:

Often it's hard to tell any visual improvement from using what is, in essence, 'just' a QD type product and although there was a very slight 'richening' of the colour and bit of a boost/pop to the metallic flake, it could be argued that this is in the eyes of the beholder. That shouldn't be read as a bad thing, it's just that to my eyes, no product in this sector gives any tangable visual improvement over a well kept and just washed finish - it does however 'feel' better than a non treated area with the added slickness and with this one in particular, the carnauba content should offer some protection..

Few afters shots:

Imagen

Imagen

This product is suitable for a variety of hard surfaces on the car, and as glass was one of them, the side windows were given a treatment of this post washing.

Imagen

The front wasn't done as it contains wax and so not advisable to use on the screen (plus the fact I'm still running a long term evaluation of the Aquartz on this car.

When I've washed the glass since, the water repellant qualities of this are extremely good indeed, so makes a great glass product in its own right with no smearing.

Durability:

The test car, following my full car application, did its usual trips up and down the M1 by the owner - not long journeys by any stretch, but motorway travel nontheless and in some wet weather on occasion. When I next inspected it a week later, the lower portions of the side flanks (up to the plastic trim section 1/3 up) did look remarkably clean and a lot of the road spray would seem to have streamed immediately off, as it would on well waxed or sealed paintwork. Now that could be puely due to the roads being not as dirty as normal or less traffic, but they still seemed to be resisting the dirty water spray sticking to the sides and drying on admirably well. For the record, any 'real' protection on this car in terms of a bona-fide wax or sealant has long since past its high performing stage and in the latter stages of wearing off
For what is predominantly a post wash quick detailer with some degree of added carnauba wax contant and not a standalone spray sealant, the durability assessment is somewhat secondary. That said, on another car I only get to wash about once every 3/4 weeks for a friend, there was still clear evidence of water beading and sheeting after the first application when I got the car weeks later to wash again.

Value:

Considering the larger than normal size of the bottle, for the RRP of just under £11 the value seems acceptable - not exceptional, but certainly competitive consider other products in this sector are braodly similar in terms of £ per ml.

Overall DW Rating: 94%

Conclusion:

All in all a highly capable wax enhanced QD spray that has ability as a post wash finishing spray to restore and boost the existing protection (a factor I will update on in time). A great glass cleaner and generally a top performing product from a little known brand. The only thing I didn't get chance to test was its claim to be suitable for spraying onto a wet car rather than after drying like I used it. I will try and test this out at a later date, but it's not a practice I tend to do personally these days.

Anyone seeking out a quick detailing product is a little spoiled for choice these days as there aren't 'bad' ones that I've come across in recent times, and it kind of boils down to if you want a 'pure' QD in that it simply cleans away light surface dust or provides lubrication for a seperate detailing stage. Or you want something with either wax or sealant content to help protect the paint. As this falls into the latter catagory, then I can recommend it in the same way I did with the Britemax #6S as the two are both almost identical in use and performance to me, and great examples of the type. I've given this a 1% higher overall rating that I did for the Britemax, purely based on the following paragraph:

ADDITIONAL:
I wrote the review above several weeks ago and have since used this on a few cars, and have an additional observation to make: I've already touched on it above, and further evaluation does show there seems to be quite a noticable 'self cleaning' effect present and rain - both on a car left standing, and on those driven in wet conditions - seems to wash the dirt away more than other similar products in this sector. There's no scientific angle here and I didn't set out to monitor this at the beginning, it's simply something I've noticed and thought to myself "well, this car is staying remarkably clean considering where it's been driven / how dirty it was before that rainfall".

Thanks to Matt @ i4 for the test product and if you'd like to purchase this or find out more about the range please visit www.i4detailing.co.uk

NotaPublicado: 25 Sep 2010 19:37 

Interior cleaner
Citar:
Price & Availablilty:

Price: £10.95 (Including VAT at 17.5%)
Brand:EnviroCare Automotive
Product Code:ENINTC
Size: 24 FL OZ (US)

http://www.i4detailing.co.uk/acatalo...Cleaner_1.html

Used on:

Subaru Impreza

· Keep The Earth Clean & Green
· Cleans Quickly
· Removes Grime
· Safe on Fabrics
· Non Corrosive
· Repels Dust
Formulated to be safe on all interior surfaces yet effective on tough stains inclduing spills, body oils, pet stains, grease, and deeply embedded soil in textured vinyl.

Use Interior Cleaner as often as you like to rejuvenate surfaces to a perfect factory finish.

Enviromentally friendly cleaner contains no solvents, VOC's, acid, butyl or phenols and is biodegrable.

Packaging:

The packaging for the bottle is clear and easy to read and straight to point telling you the facts about the product. The bottle is ergonomically designed and fits nicely into your hand, the sprayer feels sturdy and of good quality and comfortable to use.
Imagen

Appearance & Fragrance:

Clear Liquid and for fragrance a pleasant fresh smell.

I didn’t think my dash was dirty but I was very surprised to see how much dust it did remove, went over dash door cards inserts and centre console, all with the same matt finish and a clean new look.

Imagen
Imagen
Ease Of Use:
Very easy spray on and wipe off, areas close to windows, I would recommend spraying onto MF cloth and applying that way and rubbing off. This product can also be used on cloth, I used around the window switches with the same great results

Finish:
Matt finish with a very clean look. Clean fabric
Imagen
Imagen
Imagen
Imagen
Durability:
NA

Value:
Priced at £10.95 it is not the cheapest in stores, but did clean very well, but well enough to part with £10.95, maybe for a treat to myself but an APC may have cleaned just as well,

Overall DW Rating: 67% <<only because of price

Conclusion:
If this product was cheaper I’m sure it would outsell some other well know products that do interior cleaning, but with it being able to do dash and plastics and fabric it is a good all round interior cleaner.

Thankyou to i4detailing for supplying this product for reviewing. If you are interested in purchasing this, please visit: http://www.i4detailing.co.uk

Responder al tema  [ 11 mensajes ] 

Todos los horarios son UTC + 1 hora [ DST ]